Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Chance For Hats and Spirit Wear

Both Alec Lorenzoni andd Debbie McPhillips have agreed to another round of ordering of hats and spirit wear for the parents and team, for those that are interested. Alec's deadline for ordering is Thursday, Debbie would like orders today.
From Alec:
Due to the popularity of the new colors in the Nike hats, I'm going to put in a 2nd order if you missed out on the first one.  If you would like a hat, they are $16 and they come in white, red or navy.  Please let me know by Thursday evening as I would like to order them Friday morning.  Thanks!
Alec Lorenzoni
Please respond to him alec@raggedmountainrunning.com to ensure he gets your order.

And from Debbie:
I am placing another spirit wear order so if there is anything you meant to order but didn't, please email me (mcsix@embarqmail.com) today!
I have several orders that were taken at the meet so don't email me those.

No comments:

Post a Comment